Sunday, February 21, 2010

Paper Pattinson

Presenting: Paper Pattinson.
(...this is amazing)
Seriously, even if you don't obsess Robert Pattinson, it is fun to make. I personally do not obsess over Pattinson like I do with Jackson and the 100 Monkeys, but I thought this was hilarious when it was posted online and couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Pros: it's hilarious. Think about it: you are making a Rob Pattinson paper doll. I hope they come up with a 2.0 addition with clothes...
Think about this: Do you think Kellan made one of these? I think he would love to get these in the mail (always teasing Rob).
Cons: Unless you print this out on VERY large paper, it is a b!@# to print out at the right size. Mine it smaller, but it can enlarge 2x. (this sounds dirty, but look, Rob fans, you probably don't care).
Scissor work must be careful. I'm not saying that you can't handle scissors but one wrong move or too long of a cut and
you are so done. (I recommend using nail scissors with a pointy or more accurate blade. This way you can make the
slot wholes for the pieces to connect without it coming loose.
It took me and my friends to cut him out and put him together. I used tape to keep him together because it's not so easy.
PS. There aren't wholes for the sunglasses so you will need tape if you want those on.
To download your own "Paper Pattinson", click here.

So after I completed this one of a kind doll, I showed my mom and she gasped.
my mom: "Oh my god, doesn't he look like the Central Park serial killer?"
my dad: "Oh yeah, Robert Chambers... weird..."
Personally... I don't see it.

PS. WHO ELSE DOMINATES AT THE TWILIGHT SCENE-IT GAME LIKE ME?
No one wants to play with me anymore... :(
[I'm the truck on the win space! ... and my friend still at the start space.]

No comments: