Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh, Hollywood!

It's a small world...

Despite the interviewers never getting to the point in recent interviews with Kristen Stewart, her co-star (Eddie Redmayne) in The Yellow Handkerchief has finally spoken in one of the interviews!

Kristen learned her first details about her then-upcoming co-star Robert Pattinson from Eddie, who turned out to be a R-Patz pal.

“Randomly, at the end of this, you were about to do ‘Twilight,’” Eddie said, turning to his “Handkerchief” co-star Kristen during Access’ interview. “I had known Rob since I was [younger]. So I was like, ‘Yeah! You’re working with my mate Rob!’ You’re like, ‘Really? What’s he like?’ I was like, ‘He’s a good boy.’”

I know all the fangirls are all: "But wait, how does he know Rob?!!!?!?!??!?!?!"

Simple explanation, darlings. Eddie starred in a low-budget horror flick, Like Minds (UK Title) or Murderous Intent (US Title), with a certain boy by the name of Tom Sturridge. Well, the two are old buddies!
see?

Now although I don't like Kristen Stewart (or Rob Pattinson for that matter), I do love Tom Sturridge and Eddie Redmayne was amazing in Murderous Intent. I do want to see this movie for him. He is a great actor. Not to mention the irresistible British accent. Am I wrong? Who doesn't like a guy with an accent? :)
Twitter: @barelybueno

No comments: