Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meyer's new project!

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: an eclipse novella
by Stephenie Meyer

Yes, you've heard it right. Stephenie Meyer has created another book to quench the thirst of her avid Twihards. In it she describes the life of a newborn [Bree] and other parties involved (Riley, Victoria, etc.) She explains in a new blog post:
"I was thinking a lot about the newborns, imagining their side of the story, and one thing led to another.
I started writing from Bree's perspective about those final days, and what it was like to be a newborn."

Along with the cover of the novella, Meyer shares with her fans a picture of Jodelle Ferland (who plays Bree in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) sitting beside a bucket of "waterlogged ashes" that once was the manuscript. Both Ferland, Bryce Dallas Howard (Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) and Xavier Samuels (Riley) had the privilege of reading this before and during their performance for the upcoming Twilight film. Here's the cover:
Check out her blog post: www.stepheniemeyer.com
Excited? Not so much? Tell me.

1 comment:

Madison Britton said...

Dear Dr Michael Casper
I just wanted to write and tell you how happy we are with your services, when you first approached me, I was concerned about the high price, but since I have stared using your service, the benefits and results i have achieved are far greater than the small difference in price I paid, thank you for everything. I was going through a broken marriage for 5 months after my husband left I and the kids at home, it is leading to total separation when he called me to be expecting divorce to take place in a week time. I became devastated emotionally, i tried pleading with him to consider I and the kids, regarding the love we once shared, which he objected. I now complained to a friend at my workplace who now refer me to a powerful psychotherapist Dr michael Casper, A God sent for my sake, He helped me in several means necessary including spiritual and physical ways to save my marriage and it worked wonderfully in a short period of time, my husband canceled the divorce application and came back home, he even bought me a new car as a reconciliation gift, I am now having a lovely marriage more than ever before, all thanks to you Dr Michael Casper. I am putting his contact here if you need his services a well to save your marriage. michaelcasper@dr.com
sincerely
Happy Madison Britton