Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dream: 1/2/2010

January 2nd, 2010
Last night I went to bed around two AM. I left the television on, so maybe that's why I had this weird dream...

I was i my room, but my room was somehow a classroom and Elisabeth Reaser (Esme in the Twilight Saga movies) was my teacher and she was using magic tricks to teach me. Her twin, or someone like her twin, was teaching in the other room (my parents' room). So we were joking and laughing and I started to complain that no one else was in the room, so she went in the hallway and got Kellan to join us.

So Kellan comes in and slips up by saying he had an illegitimate child and that he's secretly thirty years old. Weird, yeah. So my TV is on and suddenly Kellan is on the TV screen with his kid, hugging her after a bad day at school before they cut to a commercial.

The school calls and I'm kicked out for skipping. So CPS [child protective services] gives me a new home with some random woman. She's nice, but very organic. Her front yard is filled with tall grass and wild flowers that curl over at the top to make a dome-like path to the house. We go to the backyard.

It looks like a savannah with various art pieces set up like there's a show case. Behind the art were little wooden posts and ten foot vultures lined up.

My friend was with me and went up to scare one. They fell back only to get up and swoop down to attack her, but she dodged it. We slowly left, but the last thing I remember is tiny red spiders crawling all over me and then I woke up.

What does it mean? No idea.

No comments: