Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Break To-Do:

Holiday Reading List:
1. Bran Hambric by Kaleb Nation (I have it, just haven't had time to pick it up after Huck Finn was assigned.)
2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (I want to re-read it.)
3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer (It took me 300 pages to get involved in the story last time. I want to re-read to see what I've missed.)

Writing To-Do:
1. Write at least three more chapters for Red Weather
2. Start typing up Beautiful, More So (Title to Change [It's my book idea])

Music To-Do:
1. Make a blog post recommending different Indie/Unknown bands
2. Practice flute like a maniac
3. Learn how to tune the ukulele without YouTube's help
3a. Find my tuner
4. St. Vincent song on guitar (if possible at my level)
5. "Translate" songs to ukulele

Random To-Do:
1. See New Moon at least three times before it closes
2. Go to Starbucks with my sister
3. Watch the creepy puppet Christmas movies on ABC Family with my sister
4. Go driving with my dad again
5. Send Christmas cards
5a. Get Christmas gifts
5b. Get addresses
6. SAT homework(?)

This is more for me, not you. I guess it what to expect my tweets will be about if I do check everything off of this list between now an Christmas break. This will change.

No comments: