Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twilight Twitter Analysis Day 1

Twilight has a twitter!
Yes, Twifans/Twifanatics/Fanpires/Twilighters! Summit Entertainment has a twitter account now. You can follow them at: @Twilight They've tweeted an official New Moon still! So check it out!

In Eclipse news...
David Slade, director of Eclipse, tweeted about Nikki Reed, Rosalie Hale, and Jack Huston, who plays her evil fiance Royce King III, have filmed their scene together. Exciting, I know. I am more excited for Eclipse than New Moon. Sorry, Taylor Lautner!
Then David Slade tweeted this:

Now I think the "snow and heartbreak" is the scene when Jacob has to leave Bella before the battle. He guilts her into kissing him so that he has something to come back to, so to speak. Either that or it is the tent scene, but I believe they filmed that already, am I right?
Jackson Rathbone Fans!
Do you know about Jackson's new movie, Girlfriend? No? Follow them! @GirlfriendMovie or you can follow @RavenwoodFilms who have also been tweeting about our favorite vampire. :)
You'll notice that they talk about rain a lot. I'm guessing that Jackson still needs to stay out of the sun for the end of Eclipse filming and for possibly Breaking Dawn(?)
Here are just a few tweets on how his movie is going:
Am I the only one who remembers Jackson driving in Twilight? I gasped when he came on screen and swooned as he drove that Jeep. :) I think he's a pretty good driver in real life, especially because Kellan trusted him and stood up in the car. Just a little random comment about that last tweet and here's one more:
I think he busted out Annabelle and entertained the music illiterate. :)
ALSO! I recently tweeted the question:
If The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and The Last Airbender came out on the same weekend, which would you see first?
Well, anymore answers? Would you rather see Jackson throw around a boomerang and do awesome stunts or see him on a horse in Jasper's past scene (which, dare I say it, may not even make it into the film!)?

Jasper/Alice song of the week: Protect Her - Kina Grannis (HERE.)

1 comment:

Paige Elizabeth said...

ALSO! The New Moon soundtrack will be released this weekend rather than two weeks from now, according to @Twilight (link at the top).