Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Moon Sneak Peek: Paul Freak-out!

If you haven't watched it and don't want to be spoiled, don't read this...
If you've seen it and want to hear an opinion, keep reading.
Here it is really quick:
I LOVED THE CLIP, but had one problem:
Was it Eclipse? I think it was. Bella punched Jacob in the face and practically broke her hand (or did, if I remember correctly)? She slapped Paul in the video and didn't look hurt at all. Maybe it was an adrenaline rush or something, who knows?
That's my only complaint, otherwise it looks awesome and I like that they released this to clarify this is when Jacob jumps over Bella and turns into a wolf rather than everyone freaking out when they thought it was the Laurent/meadow scene.

Haven't seen it? Want to see it? Click the link below:

No comments: